Friday 4 January 2013

Ooh...New Beginnings

                                           

The start of the new year is an exciting time, the talk of resolutions in the air and the diets to be undertaken! I for one have a few 'fresh start' ideas in my head but I have taken a leaf out of Emily Schuman's book (or rather blog) and decided to focus on the good and not the bad or the ugly!




So for my fresh start I would like to do the following:

  • Post on a more regular basis
  • Paint my nails more
  • Spend more time relaxing
  • Cook something from my recipe books at least once a week
  • Go see live music/comedy acts/theatre
  • Utilise my creative skills 

To say farewell to the year that was twenty twelve I thought I'd share a few favourite moments.


So I hope the new year brings you all everything you wish for!

Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment