Wednesday 7 November 2012

Ooh... Hello again!

Well firstly I must apologise for my absence; what with one thing or another my posts have slipped by the wayside. Work has been hectic but rather fun recently, Christmas has landed leaving everything in its wake either covered in glitter (think I have inhaled quite a bit!!) or smelling of cinnamon!

This week I have been busy styling the upcoming winter brochure which has been fun, and a special Christmas promotion shot which I loved!!

It also meant that I got to work with Cal Carey again who is a fantastic photographer.  You can check out his website here if you're interested..... and check out the sneaky preview shot above!  The only downside to all of this is shooting in a big warehouse with temps at 2 degrees - the warmth is just only returning to my fingertips!! Brrrr.....

All this cold weather and styling projects has got me feeling very festive so I resorted to watching Christmas movies on Netflix while wrapping fake presents for the photo-shoot.

And so the countdown has begun!  Over the next 48 days I will bring you some holiday cheer in the form of pics from my work and photoshoots, some simple and classic Christmas recipes... and cocktails to match.... and some beautiful hand-made deorations that I must get to work on.

Stay tuned for all that festive goodness!

S x

No comments:

Post a Comment