Monday 10 September 2012

Ooh...Seasonal Sparkle

I'm a bit of a magpie at heart, often drawn to all that glitters and sparkles! This probably explains why my favourite time of year is Christmas!




So the delights I found at the recent Autumn Fair at Birmingham's NEC left me rather jittery with anticipation for the forthcoming holiday season...  Yes, I am well aware it is ONLY September but I have been ordering baubles since February!!

Here are some of my favourite Seasonal Oohs from the fair...



Baubles by The Original Winter's Tale


Accessories display from Lene Bjerre

Fabergé-style baubles would look stunning on my tree!

  
Glittery array of cushions by Malini


Fabulous display of baubles.... again from The Original Winter's Tale



Sparkly yet simple Christmas Tree by Lene Bjerre

Ooh... I can feel that holiday spirit creeping up already.  Hope you do too!

Stay frosty!

Sophie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment