Tuesday 15 January 2013

Ooh...Tuesday Tipple: My World Gordon Bennett






Whilst visiting Top Drawer and Home in London yesterday I visited my Friends at My World. They make the loveliest cards with one of the ranges features cocktails called Drink me.



They feature a cocktail on the front, ingredients are both written on the inside and the back ( handy for shopping) with the most delicious recipe printed inside. I think these would make a great addition to a gift basket full of ingredients for a friends birthday!
Drink Me Card

So having launched some new cards I decided to try one of their latest recipes out for my Tuesday Tipple.

Gordon Bennett Gin and Tonic Jellies



Ingredients

125g Sugar
200ml Water
175ml Tonic Water
125ml Gin
Squeeze of Lemon Juice
4 Gelatin leaves

Method

Heat the sugar with the water and boil for five minutes until it looks syrupy
Cover the Gelatin leaves with water and soak until spongy, remove and squeeze out any excess water
Take syrup off heat, add a squeeze of lemon and the spongy Gelatin and stir until its dissolved
Then add the tonic water and gin, stir and then pour into cups
Leave for 4-6 hours in the fridge to set



Enjoy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment