Thursday 23 August 2012

Ooh... It's the little things

I have a real thing for party planning.  I could spend hours (and often do) tumbling through endless pages of American and Australian blogs, suffering serious dessert-table envy at the options that were being denied me....



Tons of gorgeous products, such as the seriously sweet stripey drinking straws and extra large round balloons were not available in the UK unless ordered through Etsy...  not ideal for someone with party planning dreams on this lonely little isle!



So imagine my delight when I discovered they are now available in good old Blighty via Pearl and Earl or Papermash!  The pictures featured below are from these sites, and there are lots more exciting treats to be had on the websites....



Honeycomb tissue balls from Papermash



Mint stripey straws from Pearl & Earl

I can't wait for my next soirĂ©e to roll these lovelies out!  After I've spent a few hours deciding what I want of course...

(I should point out I don't work for any of these sites... I just love them, and so should you!)

Sophie

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment